She is an incredible stupid cunt
And she will win again
Why?
Cheating
No one has ever pushed to see the NY voter registration rolls
No one has ever accused the machines of improperly counting votes
No one has enough fukkin brains to investigate the democrat corruption in this state
Factor in...
This
Guns
Having guns is power
Take guns from the opposition and you have all the power
Everything they say the politics of the right already have they want
Total control total reliance
My wife just started a life skills class at the school she works at
She has a spec Ed group from elementary
Spec Ed from 7th grade
And 3 classes of 7th graders
So perhaps this is coming back
Voice of martyrs radio.......
You believe that bullshit?
I suppose the Cia during the Carter administration had nothing to do with Iran either then........
You believe your horseshit
I'll believe mine
Ya know the old saying
1 rotten apple can spoil the barrel
Well ya
That's what we're are fighting
Those Christian churches in Iran
Ya
They are being burned and the members kill in masses
Not by other Christians
Not by the jews
Not by the atheists
By the Islamics
So by my standards in order...
Am I supposed to be surprised about this?
Are any of you surprised about this?
If anyone is surprised by this, then I would say that you have the brain of somewhere near the intelligence of the mites that eat the dingleberries off the asshole of the bacteria that feed on the shit left by the...
I have no reason not to believe you but if you look at facts the democrat party seems to promote her rather than throttle her insanity
It's that apparent perception that I made my statement
Reality is
This stupid cunt is actually seen as being highly intelligent in democrat circles
Compare aoc to the sows occupying the seats of the View or as hosts of many msm shows aoc is held with Albert Einstein regard
AND
Their supporters are just as clueless as they truly are
The American...
Albany............
It's already a first class shithole
Not to add or insinuate anything but it does have a corrupt African mayor broad
Too bad they didn't gangrape and kill that bitch