We just got Starlink on sale for $299 and $100 off first month; it replaced frontier DSL. Was maxed out at 12mbs. Now we are getting between 60 and 450 mbs. We also replace our land line with Ooma. So our $150 bill (dsl & landline) dropped down to $126 a month.
Yeah, well fuck you too. All I did was post a fucking picture of a fucking sign and glad the owner was on our side. Do you really think I would have returned to my car if there was no sign. I agree with what you said.
Fired 2 reloaded rounds to check the pressures. Two on the right are reloads and one on the left is factory. I think it’s acceptable. I used 37.5 grains, 1.5 grains below the starting grains to compensate for the LC brass.
Powder: H4895. 37.5 grains.
Bullet: Berger VLD target 155 grain...