Recent content by Holland

  1. H

    1911 holster

    There were multiple options for standard frame 1911s at good old Cabela's if you're near it. I had trouble finding one for the Emissary because of the square trigger gaurd and rail. Found the Galco on Midway
  2. H

    1911 holster

    Galco Concealable 2.0. 5" Emissary
  3. H

    Starting a "What did you Get today" thread. Let's give it a try (dont forget pics)

    Taurus Raging Hunter in .44 Remington Magnum. 6.75". Going to do some handgun hunting this season. I need to find a holster though. Standard chest rigs aren't difficult to find, but I did want to mount an optic and haven't found something that will work.
  4. H

    Buying Gun Parts in NYS Puts you on a List

    I think unfortunately that ship has sailed. I'm sorry if I touched a nerve with people. It has officially gone off the rails
  5. H

    Buying Gun Parts in NYS Puts you on a List

    Awwww. Did you have a bad experience? Well I guess everyone is out there to rip people off.
  6. H

    Buying Gun Parts in NYS Puts you on a List

    Yes I believe all roads would otherwise be littered with carnage and everybody would be running around with their hair on fire while roving bands of bandits feast on the flesh of what's left behind.
  7. H

    Sugarbush Armory in Attica filed for bankruptcy in March

    Well I would look at the extractor tension. There shouldn't be any problems running that ammo with that spring combo. There's definitely good info on tuning the extractor out there including from Wilson Combat among others. I think that's usually the culprit with the imports, even with some of...
  8. H

    Buying Gun Parts in NYS Puts you on a List

    Really dude? Snow is a thing. How many times I've seen vehicles stuck even with all wheel drive then low and behold they have tires on that have no business being on the road in the winter. So CA rules? No of course not, but some tread would certainly be helpful. So the 2/32" reg is simply not...
  9. H

    Buying Gun Parts in NYS Puts you on a List

    Yeah I knew that was coming. My wording could have been better, but the point remains the same
  10. H

    Buying Gun Parts in NYS Puts you on a List

    This is a strawman argument. I guess the government shouldn't be checking immigration status of individuals just minding their own business either
  11. H

    Buying Gun Parts in NYS Puts you on a List

    Yeah great and I guarantee there are cars that have no business being on the road. It's $21 once a year to make sure your car isn't falling apart. Not a big ask. Especially if you've seen the cars I have seen over the years. Sure there are obviously a lot more requirements these days regarding...
  12. H

    Sugarbush Armory in Attica filed for bankruptcy in March

    Not to hijack the thread, but what are the specifics of the pistol? Have you done any mods yourself?
  13. H

    Buying Gun Parts in NYS Puts you on a List

    Ummmm... NYS Motor Vehicle Inspector here. They are ABSOLUTELY necessary independent of the gubbment control. Unfortunately people can't be trusted to keep their vehicles safe. They treat them like refrigerators and just get in and drive. If you had any idea what is probably hurtling around at...
  14. H

    Asian Carp Are Vanishing From the Illinois River —

    By every available measure, that guy is annoying
  15. H

    What/How do you store your Brass Cases?

    I mean, it sounds like you may have reached the plastic 50 gallon drum level.
Top