So the @Robin post was liked by 25% of the on-line members (1 like 4 members online)
The Appalachian kids got a whopping 89 likes out of 1.3 billion members which is about 0.0000068%.
If one follows the facts and science it would award the credibility crown to Mr @Robin .
Lol. I never heard of this account so I lazily asked AI if they were 2 teenage losers living in their mother's basement. Looks like someone got scammed by kids monetizing conspiracy theorists' anger content.
"When evaluating whether they are minors broadcasting from a parent's home, observers...
Sort of an OG video of Marines eating Crayons (started as teasing from other branches but was embraced by the corps as their Tide Pods) . Here is a close youtube version
https://youtube.com/shorts/Z_c9Jf3KAgM?is=BGh3e1BHCimed8BK
I thought radical Islamic clerics (who sing the praises of Hamas terrorists and Osama bin Laden’s spiritual mentor) keep away from pork, even when the pig is wearing a pink hijab