Recent content by TopShot

  1. TopShot

    F/S S&W M&P40 Compact M2.0 - Sale !

    Bump
  2. TopShot

    F/S Ruger 10/22 Rifle - Sale !

    Bump
  3. TopShot

    REPORT: More Than HALF of New York Students Grades 3-5 Failed Basic Reading Tests This Year

    I can believe it, sounds familiar. Back in the 70's my grandfather worked for the Palm Beach school board. They had a program, PTA............................Push Them Ahead ! I had a friend that taught high school in Harrison. They moved out to Gettysburg as she and her husband were big...
  4. TopShot

    DONE Sig Sauer P365-XL 9mm JM Custom Kydex IWB Holster

    Sig Sauer P365-XL 9mm Custom Kydex IWB Holster, 1 1/2 Belt Loops. Right Hand, Mid Height Sweat Guard, Like New. $25 + $5 Shipping Will meet buyer if not too distant. C.B. .
  5. TopShot

    So we has an "accidental" negligent discharge resulting in death yesterday.

    If you're not shooting at a target. Always Check The Chamber Before You Pull The Trigger ! C.B.
  6. TopShot

    Guns could be shipped directly to homes under major rule change

    Guns, I'd rather it be ammo like it use to be. I buy many, many times more cases of ammo than guns. C.B.
  7. TopShot

    Crossing State lines w/ my pistol

    You are correct, to be safe have your gun and the ammo in separate locked boxes away from you. I carry a copy of the firearm transport law in my glove compartment. You should do the same. For the states that your license or licenses do not cover you can only stop for gas or to use the rest...
  8. TopShot

    US sailor plotted to kill soldiers and wished he could kill 300 million Americans

    He looks like a P**SY. He should be in jail where I'm sure he will be F***KED HARD! C.B.
  9. TopShot

    DONE Otis Technology .40 cal/10mm Bore Brushes - New

    10 - Otis Technology .40 cal /10mm Otis Technology bronze bore brushes features phosphor bronze bristles and a brass stem that work together to offer an effective clean without damaging your barrel. 1 - Otis Technology .40 cal /10mm nylon bore brush features black nylon bristles and a brass...
  10. TopShot

    F/S Ruger 10/22 Rifle - Sale !

    Sent PM. C.B.
Top