Dec 16, 2018 #1 E Emkay44 9mm Messages 62 Reaction score 62 Location New York I really want to hit up Blue Mountain today but looks like rain all day. Anyone know if the range will open today? I believe this is the last weekend before the month long break.
I really want to hit up Blue Mountain today but looks like rain all day. Anyone know if the range will open today? I believe this is the last weekend before the month long break.
Dec 16, 2018 #2 STS556 .223 Rem Messages 1,212 Reaction score 1,803 Location Westchester I have been there a few times over the years in the rain. They usually don't close for minor inclement weather.
I have been there a few times over the years in the rain. They usually don't close for minor inclement weather.
Dec 16, 2018 #3 togmaster .450/400 Nitro Ex Messages 13,429 Reaction score 20,355 Location Buoy 42 I was there yesterday. They will be open today.