May 17, 2023 #1 HOOLIGAN 22lr U.S. Military Messages 11 Reaction score 39 Location OFFSHORE 516 Just thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm just an old Bullseye shooter and I'm partial to 1911's and revolvers. OK, that's all. Move along now , there is nothing to see here. Last edited: May 17, 2023
Just thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm just an old Bullseye shooter and I'm partial to 1911's and revolvers. OK, that's all. Move along now , there is nothing to see here.
May 17, 2023 #2 Pale Rider .44 mag U.S. Military Monthly Donor Messages 934 Reaction score 870 Location Sullivan, NY Hello
May 17, 2023 #3 pshift .338 Win Mag Messages 9,496 Reaction score 28,034 Location 90210 Enjoy your stay here. Things are a bit 'salty' at times but we have fun anyways. Welcome!
May 17, 2023 #4 Karpteach 6.5 Creedmoor Messages 1,659 Reaction score 1,910 Location Hicksville NY Welcome aboard!!
May 17, 2023 #5 Dr. Evil 20×102mm Vulcan Messages 37,826 Reaction score 81,555 Location My Underground Lair Welcome.
May 22, 2023 #6 Carlos Hathcock .450/400 Nitro Ex Messages 13,130 Reaction score 28,316 Location Buffalo NY Welcome
May 22, 2023 #7 HEX Please Reboot Universe Admin Messages 2,305 Reaction score 4,455 Location Ankh-Morpork Welcome
Jul 13, 2023 #8 VietnamEraVet .308 Win U.S. Military Messages 4,448 Reaction score 9,423 Location Ex WNY as of 08/2018. Screw FUAC & FUKH too! Welcome to a fellow sailor!
Jul 13, 2023 #9 HOOLIGAN 22lr U.S. Military Messages 11 Reaction score 39 Location OFFSHORE 516 Thanks, I figured there are plenty of Veterans here. Thank you for your service.