Hey guys it’s been a while, like even before FUAC lol. Hope you all are doing well.
I had an uncle pass and left me this rifle, some family says it’s from Sweden. I don’t wanna drop a round in there to see what it is since it might not come back out. These are pics of pics because it’s not in my possession yet, I gotta do paperwork. There’s no caliber or gauge markings on it just this button thing.
Thanks in advance guys.
I had an uncle pass and left me this rifle, some family says it’s from Sweden. I don’t wanna drop a round in there to see what it is since it might not come back out. These are pics of pics because it’s not in my possession yet, I gotta do paperwork. There’s no caliber or gauge markings on it just this button thing.
Thanks in advance guys.