May 28, 2019 #1 GOPerfect .950 JDJ U.S. Military Messages 34,040 Reaction score 78,187 Location None Anyone watch this two season series? Takes place in Scandinavia. Just finished this morning all the episodes, I enjoyed it a lot.
Anyone watch this two season series? Takes place in Scandinavia. Just finished this morning all the episodes, I enjoyed it a lot.
May 28, 2019 #2 Curmudgeon .308 Win Messages 2,940 Reaction score 3,882 Location The Internet Not yet. But I'll check it out.
May 28, 2019 #3 ArmedCorgi .475 A&M Magnum Messages 14,420 Reaction score 22,629 Location Utahardia Dubbed voice over has been bothering me lately.
May 28, 2019 #4 Target 6.5 Creedmoor Messages 2,044 Reaction score 3,328 Location Central NY I watched the one with subtitles on Netflix. I see that it has been voice overed in multiple languages, didnt look for an English version. I liked it. I preferred season 1 due to the "magic " of the virus in season 2. I hope it continues. I think that it is better than FTWD. I also liked Bushwick , Daylight's End , Wyrmwood , Priest , Jericho , " Tommorow , when the war began" Last edited: May 28, 2019
I watched the one with subtitles on Netflix. I see that it has been voice overed in multiple languages, didnt look for an English version. I liked it. I preferred season 1 due to the "magic " of the virus in season 2. I hope it continues. I think that it is better than FTWD. I also liked Bushwick , Daylight's End , Wyrmwood , Priest , Jericho , " Tommorow , when the war began"
May 28, 2019 #5 M mca90guitar .357 mag Messages 586 Reaction score 627 Location NY ArmedCorgi said: Dubbed voice over has been bothering me lately. Click to expand... Yeah, voice over made me skip this one. I watched Dark and it was ok but still a little annoying. Might attempt it.
ArmedCorgi said: Dubbed voice over has been bothering me lately. Click to expand... Yeah, voice over made me skip this one. I watched Dark and it was ok but still a little annoying. Might attempt it.
May 28, 2019 #6 GOPerfect .950 JDJ U.S. Military Messages 34,040 Reaction score 78,187 Location None After the first couple of episodes, I tried not to pay attention to the dubbing. Really liked the story that was told.
After the first couple of episodes, I tried not to pay attention to the dubbing. Really liked the story that was told.
May 29, 2019 #7 gun_slinger_boy .338 Win Mag Messages 5,551 Reaction score 7,345 Location Pennsyltucky We watched the first season last year and the second we watched a few days ago. Pretty good but I wish the seasons were longer. The second season was only six episodes.
We watched the first season last year and the second we watched a few days ago. Pretty good but I wish the seasons were longer. The second season was only six episodes.
May 29, 2019 #8 Drinkthekoolaid .475 A&M Magnum U.S. Military Messages 17,574 Reaction score 31,400 Location Unfortunately, NY I think I started watching episode 1. Maybe I'll put it back on my list to watch
May 29, 2019 #9 L livingston 20×102mm Vulcan Messages 54,054 Reaction score 147,448 Location livingston county
May 29, 2019 #10 gun_slinger_boy .338 Win Mag Messages 5,551 Reaction score 7,345 Location Pennsyltucky I like the way they say their names. Rahsmoose and Seamoan.
May 30, 2019 #11 Sneezy 6.5 Creedmoor Messages 1,652 Reaction score 3,004 Location Binghamton, NY I haven't seen S2 yet but did enjoy S1.
May 30, 2019 #12 Curmudgeon .308 Win Messages 2,940 Reaction score 3,882 Location The Internet Watched S1 E1 last night. Not bad.
May 30, 2019 #13 GOPerfect .950 JDJ U.S. Military Messages 34,040 Reaction score 78,187 Location None Curmudgeon said: Watched S1 E1 last night. Not bad. Click to expand... Gets real good.
May 30, 2019 #14 Curmudgeon .308 Win Messages 2,940 Reaction score 3,882 Location The Internet GOPerfect said: Gets real good. Click to expand... I certainly liked the end of the episode.
Jun 12, 2019 #15 DavidL .357 mag Messages 652 Reaction score 236 Location Bainbridge, NY Just finished watching season 2. Pretty good show.
Jun 12, 2019 #16 Target 6.5 Creedmoor Messages 2,044 Reaction score 3,328 Location Central NY Have you watched Black Summer on Netflix? Sorta along the lines if FTWD ( early episodes).
Jun 13, 2019 #17 Sixbennetts .45 acp Messages 366 Reaction score 499 Location Upstate How about that WWII aviation comedy with George Clooney, Catch 22? Based on the old movie with Alan Arkin.
How about that WWII aviation comedy with George Clooney, Catch 22? Based on the old movie with Alan Arkin.
Jun 14, 2019 #18 GOPerfect .950 JDJ U.S. Military Messages 34,040 Reaction score 78,187 Location None Target said: Have you watched Black Summer on Netflix? Sorta along the lines if FTWD ( early episodes). Click to expand... Finished that a couple of weeks ago. I liked the story. Acting was a bit off, but the story was good.
Target said: Have you watched Black Summer on Netflix? Sorta along the lines if FTWD ( early episodes). Click to expand... Finished that a couple of weeks ago. I liked the story. Acting was a bit off, but the story was good.