YOU GET A TICKET, YOU GET A TICKET. YOU ALL GET TICKETS!!!!
If you really want to make it funny, take a couple pics of the employee parking at the local police department and use those tag numbers.YOU GET A TICKET, YOU GET A TICKET. YOU ALL GET TICKETS!!!!
Ahh, $2.89 for regular gas. Seems like only a few months ago?
Nice. I like where your head is at but you're punishing the wrong people. Now take pictures of the legislatures license plates who are really using the Flocks; THAT would be interesting.If you really want to make it funny, take a couple pics of the employee parking at the local police department and use those tag numbers.
And they all turned out to be milquetoast Rino dumbasses. I voted for the two Bushies and I wish I could take my votes back. The best thing McCain did was stand up for the A10 Warthog and keep it in service. I think Geo Sr was a pedo CIA subversive and Jr was just dumb ("NewCulur"), but his redeeming characteristic was keeping Algore from the presidency. Mitt is just a commie socialist. They all cozied up to the criminal Clintons.
Nacho President!
The cops are supporting the legislature. They are complicit in every un-Constitutional law they enforce.Nice. I like where your head is at but you're punishing the wrong people. Now take pictures of the legislatures license plates who are really using the Flocks; THAT would be interesting.
February 13th, 2026. Local gas was $2.889Ahh, $2.89 for regular gas. Seems like only a few months ago?![]()
They’re caught between the people they serve and protect (who are told they are dirty, racist, self serving) and the people changing laws and telling them which laws to enforce which day, which demographic. Doing Correct vs Right.The cops are supporting the legislature. They are complicit in every un-Constitutional law they enforce.
February 13th, 2026. Local gas was $2.889
By February 19th it was back above $3/per briefly.
February 28th it was at $2.689.
then, in a month, it went over $4 per.
interestingly, it was bouncing around in the mid-to-upper $3 ranges in 2024. Right up until Sept.
Wonder what happened in Sept to lower gas prices so quickly into the upper $2 ranges. /sarcasm
Fukkin animals