So I wonder what the "rules" are for participating in a Firing Squad; Center mass only? Head Shots prohibited? No knee-capping? Inquiring minds want to know.![]()
EducatëdHillbilly™ (@RobProvince) on X
Liberal have celebrated the live execution of a right wing influencer, a health insurance CEO and fap uncontrollably to Ukraine snuff films. But now want you to believe they respect life so much they find the execution of a jihadi terrorist inhumane.x.com
full auto?So I wonder what the "rules" are for participating in a Firing Squad; Center mass only? Head Shots prohibited? No knee-capping? Inquiring minds want to know.
Time to go full scumbagSo I wonder what the "rules" are for participating in a Firing Squad; Center mass only? Head Shots prohibited? No knee-capping? Inquiring minds want to know.
I get it, but "cruel and unusual punishment" is Constitutionally verboten, now IF we'd caught him in the Wild, well accidents happen, but we'd be guilty of denying him due process.Time to go full scumbag
Shove a stick of dynamite in his ass
Set it off
Or better yet
Blasting cap in his urethra
Them 72 virgins be laughing then...
How is it cruel and unusual?I get it, but "cruel and unusual punishment" is Constitutionally verboten, now IF we'd caught him in the Wild, well accidents happen, but we'd be guilty of denying him due process.
I have disdain for the them, their religion, and their societal norms, but to quote the John Wick franchise, we have rules and consequences else we live as animals...that said, were it my own there those discovering what had happened would have nightmares of what they had seen.How is it cruel and unusual?
Them non humans love playing with explosives
It's second nature to them
Like little boy ass raping and marrying a goat or a sister is second nature to them