Oct 20, 2018 #7,953 Bigfoot .577 Tyrannosaur. Messages 20,564 Reaction score 51,708 Location Genesee County
Oct 20, 2018 #7,971 96coal449 .308 Win Messages 4,665 Reaction score 5,457 Location Where the hills have eyes Nice @kev74. I wish i was computer savoy.
Oct 21, 2018 #7,975 GOYABEAN .950 JDJ Messages 34,642 Reaction score 70,574 Location Land of Freedom PA
Oct 21, 2018 #7,976 Doc8404 .450/400 Nitro Ex Messages 13,714 Reaction score 24,426 Location Oneida County NY GOYABEAN said: View attachment 34781 Click to expand... He must have amazing insurance.
Oct 21, 2018 #7,977 kev74 20×102mm Vulcan Messages 49,982 Reaction score 158,159 Location Orange Co. 96coal449 said: Nice @kev74. I wish i was computer savoy. Click to expand... I don't make them. I just pass them along.
96coal449 said: Nice @kev74. I wish i was computer savoy. Click to expand... I don't make them. I just pass them along.
Oct 21, 2018 #7,978 tirwin1 .577 Tyrannosaur. Messages 20,722 Reaction score 58,341 Location rochester GOYABEAN said: View attachment 34781 Click to expand... You should post that in the liberal gun club forum. I smile just thinking how many heads would explode. You would get banned with the first post lol.
GOYABEAN said: View attachment 34781 Click to expand... You should post that in the liberal gun club forum. I smile just thinking how many heads would explode. You would get banned with the first post lol.
Oct 21, 2018 #7,979 L livingston 20×102mm Vulcan Messages 54,165 Reaction score 147,777 Location livingston county
Oct 21, 2018 #7,980 L livingston 20×102mm Vulcan Messages 54,165 Reaction score 147,777 Location livingston county