Aug 14, 2019 #1 DavidL .357 mag Messages 652 Reaction score 236 Location Bainbridge, NY Built my first shooting bench. Most of the materials I had laying around. I think the screws were the most expensive part. Now I have to work on the range. Attachments 49E5FE50-F622-48C0-A0C6-EECEBD63B8A2.jpeg 414.8 KB · Views: 64 4839613F-4394-4DCF-A388-40C82E3E8284.jpeg 397.2 KB · Views: 62
Built my first shooting bench. Most of the materials I had laying around. I think the screws were the most expensive part. Now I have to work on the range.
Aug 14, 2019 #2 Deplorable Me .700 Nitro Express Messages 24,690 Reaction score 48,490 Location Western Front; Occupied NY Worthy of a Better Homes and Gardens outdoor furniture award. Nice job.
Aug 14, 2019 #3 BDinPutnam .475 A&M Magnum Messages 14,490 Reaction score 20,853 Location Someplace else That is a HELL of a lot nicer than the one I built out of a wooden crate and pallets! Very nice work.
That is a HELL of a lot nicer than the one I built out of a wooden crate and pallets! Very nice work.
Aug 15, 2019 #4 ManrisFrack 6.5 Creedmoor Messages 1,522 Reaction score 2,278 Location Wayne County I like the brass catchers. That's one of the things that drives me and my OCD up the wall - trying to get all my brass back.
I like the brass catchers. That's one of the things that drives me and my OCD up the wall - trying to get all my brass back.
Aug 15, 2019 #5 Bustedknees 12-gauge slug (smooth bore) Messages 5,350 Reaction score 10,274 Location Madison/oneida/lewis I like it ! and the black Tundra too..
Aug 15, 2019 #6 togmaster .450/400 Nitro Ex Messages 13,431 Reaction score 20,361 Location Buoy 42 Nice....
Aug 15, 2019 #7 T Twogunwilly 6.5 Creedmoor Messages 2,431 Reaction score 3,618 Location Low Green Mountain foothills Nice job!
Aug 15, 2019 #8 thegatman .308 Win Messages 2,925 Reaction score 2,531 Location Monroe County and environs Very nice.
Aug 16, 2019 #9 repete .338 Win Mag Messages 6,336 Reaction score 9,588 Location Rochester NY Very nice, that's one of the many things on my 'to do' list.
Aug 16, 2019 #10 MuttCat .223 Rem Messages 1,069 Reaction score 1,171 Location Scary County Those look deluxe, very nice. You might have to chain those down....
Aug 16, 2019 #11 DavidL .357 mag Messages 652 Reaction score 236 Location Bainbridge, NY I don’t think I have to worry about someone stealing it. I had to use a bucket loader to move it. MuttCat said: Those look deluxe, very nice. You might have to chain those down.... Click to expand...
I don’t think I have to worry about someone stealing it. I had to use a bucket loader to move it. MuttCat said: Those look deluxe, very nice. You might have to chain those down.... Click to expand...
Aug 16, 2019 #12 MuttCat .223 Rem Messages 1,069 Reaction score 1,171 Location Scary County Hmm, a bucket loader.... Just kidding! Enjoy the product of your labor.
Aug 16, 2019 #13 camper4lyfe .308 Win Messages 4,657 Reaction score 7,065 Location Avon, NY I'd throw a round over bit on a router and take the edges off the boards along the shooting positions, if you haven't already.
I'd throw a round over bit on a router and take the edges off the boards along the shooting positions, if you haven't already.
Aug 16, 2019 #14 Podmonkey .577 Tyrannosaur. U.S. Military Messages 21,717 Reaction score 30,388 Location Cambria co. PA That looks awesome! Way better than the benches at my range. Very nice work sir!
Aug 16, 2019 #15 Jaywmustang .308 Win Messages 2,902 Reaction score 2,854 Location Oswego I better test those out to make sure they r safe