I have a couple hundred assorted Weaver Scope Bases that are mostly older applications and some stuff like the Tip-Off, and even a few Side mounts, I also have some of the old Tasco stuff from around the 70's
If you're looking for something, look up the Numbers for what you want and send me a message or e-mail; I'll sell them for only a few dollars each and another couple bucks to Mail them...no reason why (if I have them) a pair couldn't be mailed for a ten dollar Bill.
glennhancock@hotmail.com be sure to put "Weaver" in the subject line so I doesn't end up deleted as spam.
If you're looking for something, look up the Numbers for what you want and send me a message or e-mail; I'll sell them for only a few dollars each and another couple bucks to Mail them...no reason why (if I have them) a pair couldn't be mailed for a ten dollar Bill.
glennhancock@hotmail.com be sure to put "Weaver" in the subject line so I doesn't end up deleted as spam.