RAM_NWRA
22lr

When I went to my first NWRA match I did so because I mentioned to my friend that I was getting bored of shooting at the range. He mentioned that he was running a match for the club and encouraged me to come. I was hesitant because I had never shot a match before and was intimidated. He assured me that the club is very welcoming and encouraging. What a great group of guys. I was met with a very warm welcome and everyone helped coach and encourage me. I am pretty sure I came in last score wise, but I had a great time and some of those guys from that first match have become excellent friends. The NWRA member chat rings my phone all day long. If you want to become more proficient with your firearms and want to have a great time doing it, I encourage you to come to one of our NWRA matches. You will not regret it.
Northern Westchester Rifle Association