holdover
.475 A&M Magnum
Thats how the Zionists thinkI'm speechless.
you are disgusting for wanting terrorist attacks on American soil against Americans.
Thats how the Zionists thinkI'm speechless.
you are disgusting for wanting terrorist attacks on American soil against Americans.
Wtf is wrong with you?You posting a picture of them and claiming its normal Iranian woman behavior is disingenuous as usual for you Zionist, isreal first people
with the claim "I only posted what the Iranian goverment published and claimed only what the Iranian government claimed. Why would you try to cast that into an insult?
WTF are you talking about???The Iranian regime published the photo and the Iranian regime claimed they are normal women, ... so in your twisted little mind you are claiming claiming the Iranian regime is Zionist Israel first " people". Wow.
If you are trying to toss insults with this quote of yours, it sure looks like you are only embarrassing yourself.
Read the posts.with the claim "
""So these Shia are not all that friendly and are boasted by the Iranian State to be "a peek" at their typical woman. I wouldn't look here for a mail order bride or someone to bring home to meet mom. As in your thread starting post (and I quote) ... "Heres a peak at the radical Iranians"..""
""Not sure I'd consider these compliant Shia "Westernized"
Your post was clearly meant to contradict the videos of normal Iranian life .
WTF are you talking about???
Iran is claiming they are typical Iranian women because they are patriots and willing to fight . seems normal to me , the US Isreal Ukraine and Russia all have females in their ranks too. Not clear about what the hell you meant that Iran is zionist
Me insults?? go read through your posts hero. flat earther ??, Im not nor ever have been . where did I insult you?
Well you were addressing my post , it sure looked like it to meI never said you were in the flat earth crew,
As for insults ... "disingenuous as usual for you Zionist, isreal first people"
fair enough, They were.Not too happy about the "hero" jab either.
both sounds like insults, not friendly teases
of course i would . because I believe what Im saying to be correct , as far as fighting is concerned , unfortunately, Im out of my prime now ,father time is catching up to me , but back in the day , I was a scrapper. I would have obliged you .If you wouldn't say it face to face,

Since I'm likely older than you, that must be you behind the keyboard. I thought you'd have less hair and a pot belly the way you described yourself.
there ya go with the insults again,View attachment 289023
So you claim anyone who knocks Iran in a post is a Zionist? Maybe old man time has done more than dull your edge.
You claim you'd insult me to my face? Not sure you've lost that many brain cells. I'm not going to threaten you and probably wouldn't bother kicking your ass since in this god foresaken state I'd go to jail ... and even though I'm likely older than you ... a jury would not call it a fair fight and I'm still too handsome for prison.
I do have less hair , no pot bellySince I'm likely older than you, that must be you behind the keyboard. I thought you'd have less hair and a pot belly the way you described yourself.
there ya go with the insults again,
If I remember correctly you do make it out to this part of the state once in a while right? since your close to my age I guess, You want to do this ? You want to look me up? I got news for you my friend, Im no slouch so if you want to insult me to my face let me know , I figured you were beyond that shit , but if you got something to prove just let me know. Pm me .

You have the conn, Suluyeah, let know if you change your mind Kirk