Yep. Just dishing out what you put out is all.
You might want to take your insults elsewhere.Nope. Not at all. I'm just calling it as I see it.
If I broke the rules, so be it. I'll take whatever comes. IDGAF.
It's not like this is the only forum that I'm a member of. I have other options.
Options where you aren't there trolling with your constant bullshit.
Huh? Makes no sense. Keep on topic.You edited *snipped* the orange part of my quote in your reply. You're so disingenuous.
I wasn’t referring to any poster or post in particular. Some of the Ping Ping Banter gets fatiguing. Different points of view is what created this great experiment. No one is going to fix any of this stuff on a message board.I don't think he is a troll. He's a long time poster here, and has contributed positively to threads that don't involve US foreign policy.
I think he legitimately believes the ridiculous ideas he is peddling.
The flat earther OTOH...
Iran is all about revenge. all of them are criminals.
I would like to see arms smuggled into NYC, from Iran/China so that armed Islamic terrorists , attacking in hit and run missions becomes the norm there.
And the mods shut this thread down in 3, 2, 1.....
I wasn’t referring to any poster or post in particular. Some of the Ping Ping Banter gets fatiguing. Different points of view is what created this great experiment. No one is going to fix any of this stuff on a message board.
"Ownership" of a thread has no bearing on whether or not a mod closes it. When tempers flare they act. Have you not noticed this before?why? its my thread. you come on here insulting people and you want it closed?
I hope not. I think letting this sort of thing work itself out is the best course of action.And the mods shut this thread down in 3, 2, 1.....
Let's see if the clown crying the loudest about staying on topic makes any sort of effort to get this thread back on topic... I'll wait... I'll stand down to give it a chance.
Well, I'll pick up that torch if need be...
Question - Radical Iran.
AI Overview.
The term "radical Iran" can refer to the historical Islamic fundamentalism of the 1979 revolution, contemporary ultra-hardline political factions, or recent international security discussions regarding the Iranian regime. [1, 2, 3, 4]
Hardline Political Factions
- Super Revolutionaries: Factions like the Jebhe-ye Paydari (Endurance Front) represent radical hardline groups in Iran that strongly oppose any negotiations with the United States and push back against moderate political elements. [1]
- Historical Roots: The 1979 Iranian Revolution transformed the state into a religious theocracy, shifting the country's political core toward institutionalized Islamic fundamentalism under Ayatollah Khomeini. [1, 2]
International Relations and Security
- Regime Stance: Western governments, including the United States, characterize the governance in Iran as an anti-Western theocracy and a major state sponsor of regional militancy. [1]
- Recent Allegations: Discussions surrounding regional security incidents—such as speculation by U.S. leadership regarding radical indoctrination links to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC)—keep the topic of state-backed radicalization prominent in foreign policy debates. [1, 2]
https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2026/0...ked-attacks-against-americans-1979-present-2/
![]()
List of terrorist incidents in New York City — Grokipedia
Incidents are included if they meet the U.S. federal definition of domestic terrorism under 18 U.S.C. § 2331, which encompasses premeditated, politically, socially, or ideologically motivated violencgrokipedia.com