Beerman
6.5 Creedmoor
Naw, I take a day off now and then.Yet you do. Every single day.
Naw, I take a day off now and then.Yet you do. Every single day.
Oil prices aren't that high. $93/bbl isn't unheard of. It's actually well within the "normal" range.WW3 appraoching!
It's a Global market. Obviously a barrel of oil isnt the sole indicator as we have had alot higher. Refineries are getting blown up all over the world. The straights are being choked and then there are speculators that have an impact on futures. Basically we touched off an energy crisis.Oil prices aren't that high. $93/bbl isn't unheard of. It's actually well within the "normal" range.
So, why are prices at the pump so high ?
Except that the oil price here *is* what our refineries are paying.It's a Global market. Obviously a barrel of oil isnt the sole indicator as we have alot higher. Refineries are getting blown up all over the world. The straights are being choked and then there are speculators that have an impact on futures. Basically we touched off an energy crisis.
So, you're saying the high gas prices are engineered by the Democrats to make you pissed off at Republicans so you'll stay home in November?WHY ARE GAS PRICES SO HIGH?
HERE’S ONE HUGE REASON
When we have states, like California, who are shutting down down refineries…
… and THEN…
… IMPORTING GAS FROM…
… WAIT FOR IT…
NORTH KOREA…
and many OTHER countries…
to keep up with local demand…
View attachment 288650
Let me know when America benefits from this 2 party bought and paid off system. You seem to be in a slumber.So, you're saying the high gas prices are engineered by the Democrats to make you pissed off at Republicans so you'll stay home in November?
Reminds me of the Covid lock down strategy that got us 4 years of Biden.
But, sure, don't vote for the Republicans because they're not perfect. I'm sure that will work out fine.
Where did I ever say it was good for us ?Let me know when America benefits from this 2 party bought and paid off system. You seem to be in a slumber.
So you acknowledge it isn't good for us? What are ya doing then?Where did I ever say it was good for us ?
It's terrible, but it's what we've got. Pretending they're both the same isn't doing yourself any favors.
LoL, living with it.So you acknowledge it isn't good for us? What are ya doing then?
You should really start having meetings in taverns instead of posting stuff on the internet 10 people read.So you acknowledge it isn't good for us? What are ya doing then?
It's a Global market. Obviously a barrel of oil isnt the sole indicator as we have had alot higher. Refineries are getting blown up all over the world. The straights are being choked and then there are speculators that have an impact on futures. Basically we touched off an energy crisis.

10?You should really start having meetings in taverns instead of posting stuff on the internet 10 people read.
Only if a couple of the people who blocked him undo it and take a look see.
I agree as it is tavern time.You should really start having meetings in taverns instead of posting stuff on the internet 10 people read.
I only get blocked from Admin because of snowflakes. You know...Feelings.Only if a couple of the people who blocked him undo it and take a look see.
I've done alot for my Country in my younger years. I'll pass the torch to you whenever you want to pony up. Enough of your couch sitting thru life. Go do something.LoL, living with it.
What do you want me to do ?
Just announce "hey, Washington warned us about political parties, what are you guys doing" and expect them to just dissolve ?
What are *you* doing about it, besides curating the largest collection of videos outside of YouTube ?
Thank you for your service 35 years ago.I've done alot for my Country in my younger years. I'll pass the torch to you whenever you want to pony up. Enough of your couch sitting thru life. Go do something.
You are welcome.Thank you for your service 35 years ago.
So, you signed up to follow the orders of the two parties you claim to be fighting against ?I've done alot for my Country in my younger years. I'll pass the torch to you whenever you want to pony up. Enough of your couch sitting thru life. Go do something.
Feel free to saddle up. Im sure your services could be helpful somewhere. Soup kitchen may be a good option for ya.So, you signed up to follow the orders of the two parties you claim to be fighting against ?
Tell me again how that is helping ?
Now, I certainly am not saying military service isn't very pro America. But it doesn't exactly scream "rebel against the corrupt system".
What are you re*ards babbling about now?
I always check in on these threads to see who has pissed is who's Cheerios every once in awhile.
Carry on fellow crayon eaters.
www.instagram.com
So the way to fight the Jewish conspiracy secretly running the world from beyond the ice all is to feed the homeless ?Feel free to saddle up. Im sure your services could be helpful somewhere. Soup kitchen may be a good option for ya.
No. I get enough stupid locally, I don't need more of it online.Only if a couple of the people who blocked him undo it and take a look see.
You shall be homeless eventually with the Jewish Usury that compounds. But thats over your head obviously. Get in the kitchen. Better yet, make me a sandwich. Stop hijacking the thread again. You are stearing off course from those big bad Iranians you are so scared of. They gonna Nuke ya!So the way to fight the Jewish conspiracy secretly running the world from beyond the ice all is to feed the homeless ?
Truly you have a dizzying intellect.